Aggregate Production Superintendent
Wingra Redi-Mix, Inc., a local family owned business, serving Dane County, is looking for an Aggregate Production Superintendent.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation based on experience.
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid by employer), Vacation, Holiday pay, 401(k) profit sharing, Company vehicle, Cellphone.
• Manage all aspects of the operation of a portable crushing/washing plant.
• Ensure the safety of employees on the crew.
• Regulatory compliance, ensuring that pit and quarry operations comply with MSHA, OSHA, State and Local regulations, codes, and ordinances.
• Quality control of the production at all times.
• Responsible for maximizing the production process by setting and monitoring performance targets.
• Supervise multiple portable crushing and washing plants.
• Maintain accurate production records of all materials produced.
• Work to reduce down time, as possible, to assure production is maintained at the highest level.
• Perform routine maintenance, oiling, and greasing of crushing/washing equipment and loaders.
• Troubleshoot and repair of crushing/washing equipment as necessary.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Several years’ experience in pit and quarry crushing/washing operations, comparable to the above job responsibilities.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
• Experience in the field can be acceptable in lieu of above.
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://www.wingrastone.com
Mobile Equipment Mechanic
Wingra, a local family owned construction company is looking for a Mobile Equipment Mechanic/Technician. Full time with hourly pay and benefits.
Benefits include: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (100% paid by employer), 401(k) profit sharing, vacation and holiday pay.
Responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy off road mobile equipment for aggregate mining. This includes large loaders, water trucks, dozers, haul trucks, cranes and other support equipment. Diagnosis sources of trouble and determines extent of repairs required for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems. Must be able to schedule and perform repairs and service. Performs preventative maintenance according to the Company mobile equipment standards. Maintains equipment records according to Company procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations. May be required to drive Company service truck and perform repairs to equipment broken down at various sites or in the plant.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Minimum one (1) year of experience on all phases of maintenance/repair of heavy mobile equipment. Experience on diesel engines, heavy suspension, brakes, hydraulics and clutch repairs is required.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Mechanical ability to diagnose sources of trouble and to use various hand tools, power tools, and machinery such as grinders, presses, cranes, and jacks are required. Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment are required. Must be punctual and dependable, initiate and take action before being required to do so, and use time efficiently. Must be safety conscious and respond to inquiries promptly and follow through to ensure the situation is taken care of correctly. Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. Basic computer skills are required. Must have a valid Driver License with acceptable driving record. Must have personal hand tools up to 1 ½” in size.
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://www.wingrastone.com
Full time,with hourly pay and benefits.
Benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance(100% paid by employer)
401 (k) profit sharing
Maintain diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventative maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments, keeping records.
Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
Keep equipment available for use by completing preventative maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
Comply with Federal, and State vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
Maintain vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
Skills and experience needed:
• Valid driver’s license.
• Two year Vocational degree preferred.
• Field experience can be acceptable in lieu of above education.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://www.wingrastone.com/employment/application/