Medium – Heavy Truck/Equipment Mechanic
Full Time, Benefits include: Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation
M-F, plus Saturday work often during construction season (April-November)
Winter hours generally less without need for regular Saturday work.
Maintenance of Redi-mix Concrete Trucks, Dump Trucks, Tractor/Trailers, Pickups
Command of complete knowledge of truck systems, both mechanical and electronic.
Preventative and Routine maintenance, Annual DOT inspections.
Account for all parts inventory via electronic records
Maintain electronic maintenance records of all vehicles
Willingness to learn and update skills and knowledge thru courses, seminars and informational publications.
Good communication skills both verbally and electronically
Skills and experience needed:
ASE Certification(s), Extensive experience can be acceptable in lieu of certifications
Strong Mechanical Electronic aptitude
CDL Class B or ability to attain one
Clean Driving Record
Safety conscious approach to job duties
Redi-Mix Plant Maintenance
Repair and maintain equipment and building operations including ready-mix plant and other miscellaneous equipment
- Operate front-end loader, forklift, skid loader, man-lift & other equipment used in maintenance procedures.
- Weld and cut on equipment when necessary.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on ready-mix plant, conveyor, mixer, loader, etc. such as oiling, greasing, and changing filters.
- Perform building maintenance
- Inspect plant for necessary maintenance and complete repairs as assigned
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner.
- Perform metal fabrication for plant operations.
- Electrical and pneumatic knowledge a plus
- Work alone or with other employees
- Be self-motivated
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Knowledge and experience in maintenance of equipment, such as air compressors, mixers, vibrators, conveyors, motors, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Weld and cut with a torch.
- Driver’s license required
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off
Wingra Redi-Mix, Inc., a local family owned business, serving Dane County, is looking for CDL drivers. This position is covered by a Union Labor Agreement with the Teamster Union Local #695.
Union contract benefits include:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Competitive hourly wage
Defined benefit pension plan
Paid vacation and holidays
Apply online at: http://www.wingrastone.com